Submit Your Shot
Send us your images and win a £100 photographic voucher.
To run alongside the exhibition, we want you to send us your most memorable photograph.
It could be old or new, of people or places, significant or amusing, shot on film, phone or digital camera – the manner and method in which it was taken is down to you.
The two rules are simple; first that you took the photograph yourself and second it has an interesting story behind it which you will share.
All entries will be published on The Shot I Never Forgot online gallery.
Closing date: 30th November 2014. The winner will be decided by a panel of photographers (who are featured in the exhibition) and announced shortly afterwards.
Full terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Simply fill in the form below with your details.
Write the story behind your photograph in the box.
Click choose file to select your image…
…and press submit!
IMPORTANT NOTE – please ask permission of anyone featured in your photograph before submitting where necessary.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting photos via www.ourworldmyeye.com
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to any person of any age anywhere in the world! Entries must be received by Sunday 30th November 2014.
3. WINNER SELECTION: A panel of photographers exhibiting in the exhibition will judge the competition. Submissions will be judged on the quality of their image and the story that accompanies it. All decisions of the judges are final.
Unfortunately no guarantee of an alternative can be offered to this prize.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
c. You must have the permission of anyone featured in a photograph before submitting.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. OurWorldMyEye in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: OurWorldMyEye is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, OurWorldMyEye may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release OurWorldMyEye from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest or publication of their image. Colourstream Photo Lab have no connection with or liability in terms of this competition.